Date: 3/1/17 6:47 am
From: Carr, David E. (dec5z) <dec5z...>
Subject: [Va-bird] Meet the author of "The Genius of Birds"
Sorry, I accidentally hit "send" when I meant to paste the link.

Jennifer Ackerman, author of the popular and highly praised book "The Genius of Birds," will be giving a presentation and doing a book signing at Blandy Experimental Farm in Clarke County (home of the State Arboretum of Virginia) on Saturday 4 March 2017 from 2-4 pm.

Details and registration information can be found at: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/render?eid=dHRybWxyaWdpb2dtdTJwNWc4MnV2dmNxcWMgcjBjYmpxdTE0OW5qdDYwM2FhYmdpcmI4amdAZw&ctz=America/New_York&sf=true&output=xml#eventpage_6