Date: 3/1/17 3:42 am
From: Mark Land <markeland...>
Subject: County listing due by March 7th
Dear County Listers,

It's time once again to update your Kansas listings. Please send your county updates, your 2017 totals, and your Kansas life totals to me by Tuesday March 7th. The only listing rule is that you must have 75 species in a county to be "listable" in that county. The email address to send me your totals is <markeland...> If you have any questions about county listing just drop me an email. Mark Land. Overland Park, Ks

Sent from my iPhone
https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to
mailto:<ksbird-l-request...>