Date: 2/28/17 10:55 pm
From: Ric Zarwell <birdingricz...>
Subject: [ia-bird] American Robins
IA-Birders:

I’ve been out of the loop for awhile and may have missed a report of American Robins on the list. But wanted to mention that Betty & I saw 2 American Robins in Boone County on Feb. 28. Seems quite early to me. Wonder what the reality deniers might think of this, and also how this “winter” has been. . . . . . .

Happy Birding!

Ric

Ric Zarwell
Email: <BirdingRicZ...>