Date: 2/28/17 3:14 pm
From: David Fleischmann <david...>
Subject: RE: [MDBirding] Re: Ebird question
Ebird needs to have a check box next to every species, that you can check, which will show the bird as a non ABA species. That way you can count the Parrots in Miami but not have them show up on your ABA list. It would have helped me when recording some species last year. Just my 2 cents!

Awesome Birding in 2017!!

Hugh David Fleischmann
Owings Mills, MD 21117
C-410-598-9292