Date: 2/28/17 12:01 pm
From: Hal Michael <ucd880...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Blue-winged teal or?
I would suggest looking at pictures, properly scaled, of the species in question. A Scaup is just bigger, with a bigger bill. A teal bill is fairly "dainty" compared to a scaup.

Hal Michael
Science Outreach Director, Sustainable Fisheries Foundation
Olympia WA
360-459-4005
360-791-7702 (C)
<ucd880...>