Date: 2/28/17 12:01 pm
From: Mark Robinson <blobbybirdman...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Blue-winged teal or?
I've been misled by Northern Shovelers in transitional molt in the past (I
think this might have already been suggested in the thread).

Here is a good example of a bird that would make me look twice from a
distance, could this match what you saw?
http://www.twoshutterbirds.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Northern_Shoveler_drake_Suter_CCunningham.jpg

best
Mark Robinson