Date: 2/28/17 4:19 am
From: Les Willis <lwillis...>
Subject: [Va-bird] Common Merganser (hen) on Nansemond River, Suffolk, VA
Don’t think this went thru…

This morning had a female Common Merganser floating alone and later joined by Red-breasted Mergansers.  Longest looks I’ve ever had of a female… nice scope views from inside my kitchen, warm coffee in hand. I was only a “few” minutes late leaving for work…

Youtube posting:
https://youtu.be/lXc2Uc25rmc

New Yard Bird! #209

Les Willis
Proposal Coordinator/Capture Management

AGVIQ,  LLC
2809 S. Lynnhaven Rd. Suite 200
Virginia Beach, VA 23452-8518
☎:757-213-8582
Cell 757-651-0669
FAX 757-318-9421

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.