Date: 2/27/17 5:31 pm
From: wewarb via IA-BIRD <ia-bird...>
Subject: Re: [ia-bird] Need help deciding on a new scope

I also recommend Michael and Diane Porter at Birdwatching.com. Michael is the optics reviewer at "Birdwatcher's Digest" and both he and Diane have years of experience with binoculars and scopes and are an Iowa business. Check out their website for scope reviews or call them for one on one assistance.

Bob Cecil
Comala Col. MX