Date: 2/27/17 3:45 pm
From: Kai Weatherman <dainichi...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Terry Trueblood Recreation Area
Prompted by Chris's post, I stopped out at Terry Trueblood Recreation Area hoping to catch sight of the Hooded Merganser, but instead first noticed several Red-breasted Merganser with a group of ducks in the middle of the lake, before catching sight of the Hooded Mergansers closer toward the western shore, not far from several Common Goldeneye. Thanks for the tip, Chris.

Kai Weatherman
Iowa City