Date: 2/27/17 11:09 am
From: Courtney Appleyard <courtapple...>
Subject: [obol] Re: FOY Rufous Lake Oswego
I was surprised too - but detected some different, more nervous behavior in my Annas this am, and kept thinking I heard the Rufous buzz... have seen him 4 times now. He already runs the joint - poor Annas! I have about 14 feeders spread out on my property as I'm trying to build my population. He must have remembered me from last year, and that I lots to offer. I've already seen him on all of my dominant male Annas feeders! Trying to get a picture...

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 27, 2017, at 10:59 AM, Lars Per Norgren <larspernorgren...> wrote:
>
> Are there any previous February records for Rufous
> in greater Portland? I recall the 1st of season report
> for Siltcoos Station this year was the earliest in 20
> years of records.
> Lars
>> On Feb 27, 2017, at 10:32 AM, Courtney Appleyard wrote:
>>
>> Thought I heard him earlier this am, just saw him... things are going to get interesting for my bossy male Annas now!
>>
>> Sent from my iPhonePOST: Send your post to <obol...>

POST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!