Date: 2/27/17 5:36 am
From: Adam Ciha <adamciha...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Re: Need help deciding on a new scope
These start a little higher than mentioned, but also come with a lifetime
warranty-you break it, they replace it! and the few times I've talked
with/dealt with their company, I have been very pleased with the
interactions/responses. I have the former generation of the Razor HD and
love it!!! May be worth a look? Several area sporting good stores carry
Vortex lines now.

http://www.vortexoptics.com/category/spotting_scopes

http://www.vortexoptics.com/content/vip_warranty

Adam Ciha