Date: 2/26/17 4:30 pm
From: Ben S <benrmnp...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Western Kingbird today! Arapahoe county
I looked twice for this bird at Cherry Creek State Park today, in the
mourning and afternoon. When I was looking at Lake Loop it was 15 degrees
F. Therefore, I wouldn't be suprised if he had already moved on. I looked
at the ebird bar charts. Not only had this species never been reported in
Colorado in Feburary, the earliest it had previously been reported was
early April. Nice find! Maybe next winter someone will get us a Tropical
Kingbird!