Date: 2/26/17 1:31 pm
From: Mike Warner via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Pink-footed Goose?
Frank,
Arrived in Enfield at 10:30 am.
Snowmelt has raised the water level to the point where logs and trees are floating down the river. No geese, not even Canada's were present. Hope that info saves somebody a trip. Went to Broad Brook Millpond and saw 500 Canadas, 10 Common Mergansers and a Peregrine Falcon.
Mike Warner
Wilton CT.

Sent from my iPhone