Date: 2/26/17 11:07 am
From: Elaine Vokoun <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender mme45 for DMARC)
Subject: [wisb] Slaty-backed gull seen on Wednesday, 2/22 - noonish
I did see the slaty-backed gull on Northridge Lake this past Wednesday, 2/22. It was shortly before noon. There were many gulls on the pond, and the gull stood out quite clearly from the others. However, it was not there long .... it had already given me a good flying view when it flew up and settled mid pond, but then it flew up with the crowd when a raptor came flying in and scared the whole bunch up in the air. Once they had re-settled, I was unable to re-locate the gull, so I believe it flew off. I did post this on ebird on Wednesday afternoon.

Elaine Vokoun
Grafton, Wisconsin

Sent from my iPad