Date: 2/26/17 10:02 am
From: <jacksonwrxt89...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Evening Grosbeaks - Cornish
This morning I finally ended my 15+ year streak of going without a photographable view of an EVENING GROSBEAK. An extremely welcoming couple allowed me to visit their home in Cornish to view this flock of up to around 50 birds visiting their feeders that have been there for about a week now. A truly amazing sight to behold at incredible range. The following is a gallery of my best photos I took today:
https://flickr.com/photos/103784740@N03/sets/72157678925205981
While the couple said they could be open to arranged visits from other birders, they asked me not to divulge the exact location publicly.

Also visiting the feeders there were a handful of Red-winged Blackbirds and my FOY Brown-headed Cowbirds in the form of two males.

-Dylan Jackson
Sunapee

Sent from my iPhone