Date: 2/26/17 7:40 am
From: Jared Gorrell <jsgorrell...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: IBET Bird ID help
I'm probably wrong, but that looks a bit like a very out of place
Black-bellied whistling duck! In all likelihood it's domestic, but if it's
a Black-bellied Whistling Duck, that's amazing. Those are a semitropical
duck on the Gulf Coast!

Jared Gorrell
Sangamon County

On Feb 26, 2017 9:19 AM, "Joseph Muszynski <joemuszynski...>
[ILbirds]" <ILbirds-noreply...> wrote:

Hello -

We saw this bird this morning 7:33 AM North of Montrose (about half way
between the Mexican restaurant and the dog beach). Unable to identify. Help
please!

Thanks -

Joe Muszynski

Posted by: Jared Gorrell <jsgorrell...>