Date: 2/26/17 6:08 am
From: Lars Per Norgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Smock Prairie Birding Hike
Smock Prairie is an enchanting place, as Bob's blog confirms. A good place for morels about April 15-30 in a typical spring. Perhaps later this year if the current trend continues of real winter. I'm sure not every one connects to all links provided on this list. I suggest you connect this time. I won't spoil the ending. It's an enchanting place. Lars
On Feb 25, 2017, at 11:43 PM, Bob Archer wrote:

> I explored this gem of a site in Wasco County today, no ebird reports have ever been filed here as far as I could tell. I will certainly visit here in spring.
>
> http://outandaboutoregonbirds.blogspot.com/2017/02/smock-prairie-2-25-17.html
>

> Bob Archer
> PDX

Join us on Facebook!