Date: 2/25/17 10:39 am
From: David Lipsy <dlipsy...>
Subject: [NHBirds] FOY TUVU - Concord.
Observed a pair of Turkey Vultures over Exit 16 (RT 93) just after 1:00.
This is the first of what may be our regular compliment of 6.

Earlier today in Henniker on the road across 114 from the Pats Peak access road, among a few new arrivals, I happened upon a female Ring-necked Pheasant.  I took some manual focused shots thru the brush... if they come out I will post later.

Good Birds and Blue Skies

David Lipsy
Concord, NH