Date: 2/25/17 6:14 am
From: Coy, Patrick G. <pcoy...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Summit Co Merlin, Woodcock, Bufflehead
Early this morning, the Merlin that Kathy Mock found at Greenlawn Cemertery in Barberton and posted on this list-serv about on February 21 was present again in Section G. The bird was prominently perched at the top of a conifer tree with a dead top near the building adjacent to Section G. It flew out of the cemetery at 7:35 AM.

There were 7 Bufflehead on Silver Lake this mornig as well.

Last night shortly after dusk, Karin Tanquist and I had American Woodcock performing their flight display on the Cross-country Trail at Kendall Lake in the CVNP. Also had Barred Owl there.

Patrick Coy
Peninsula, OH