Date: 2/24/17 2:21 pm
From: Tucker, Trileigh <TRI...>
Subject: [Tweeters] It's that FOY time of year: Townsend's, GC Sparrow
Hi Tweets,

Some more nice yard birds today. After bemoaning the absence of Townsend’s Warblers (though I’ve been happy to have both Audubon’s and Myrtle Yellow-rumpeds in the past few days), my FOY Townsend’s stopped by today.

Also in the yard, along with a huge horde of regular juncoes, my continuing Slate-colored Junco has been at my feeders all day. Finally got a pretty good photo of him/her here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/trileigh/

And I was pleased to see 2-3 Golden-crowned Sparrows too, along with towhees, bushtits, Song Sparrows, chickadees, and the rest of the regular gang. Still hoping to see a FOY Rufous one of these days!

Good birding,
Trileigh

Trileigh Tucker
Pelly Valley, West Seattle