Date: 2/24/17 11:15 am
From: Mark Stevenson <drbrdr...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] Fwd: Long-eared Owl at Molino Basin: ADMIN REMINDER
Reminder from the listowner:

do not post the location of roosting owls to the listserv.

Also, with spring here/coming soon: do not post directions to birds' nests

Mark Stevenson
listowner, aznmbirds
Tucson, AZ.

Subject: [AZNMbirds] Fwd: Long-eared Owl at Molino Basin
To: <aznmbirds...>
Date: Thursday, February 23, 2017, 4:27 PM

Sent from my iPadSubject: Long-eared Owl at Molino
Basin

  We saw a roosting Long-eared Owl at Molino Basin
campground on Mt Lemmon. Roosting spot was about 50 yards
in-bound past campsite #19, then just past a speed limit
sign, down slope on the left, on a low branch on an oak
tree.
  Also, at Rose Canyon, Olive Warblers and
Red Crossbills, both just downslope from the group picnic
site.

John Riehl

Sent from my
iPad