Date: 2/23/17 2:55 pm
Subject: Great Kiskadee, Bear Island, Feb 22 2017
Brief sighting around 7:15 am by my friend, Anita Wood and Ed, a wonderful
birder from Pennsylvania, as it flew from trees on the left over our heads to
the right, landing briefly, then lost. Ed actually spotted it first briefly
before it flew.

We searched for several hours eventually walking up to the pecan "'grove''.

We then birded at the lake and saw the following:
AMAV
AMCR
AMKE
AWPE
BAEA
BEKI
BLVU
BUFF
CHSP
EABL
GADW
GLIB
GRBL
GWTE
NOMO
NSHO
NOCA
PBGR
RWBL
SNEG
TRHE
TUVU
WBNU
YBSA
YRWA
YTWA

At Donnelly we saw a Nothern FlicKer who posed a long time for us and was
still there when we left. Also saw fox squirrel and Yellowrumped warblers.

First time posting, so hope this is done correctly.

Join us on Facebook!