Date: 2/23/17 1:43 pm
Subject: Re: Still flying over at Pungo Lake?
Howdy!

We were there Sunday night and it was AMAZING!!! Such a SPECIAL experience to witness!!!!

Hurry up and go! You’ll be so glad you did!!

Peace and love for our beautiful Earth, Karen Bearden
Raleigh, NC

On Feb 23, 2017, at 4:14 PM, Betsy Kane (via carolinabirds Mailing List) <carolinabirds...> wrote:

I thank the birders who wrote recently about the continuing late-day flyovers near Pungo Lake. It is very late in the season, but I have an opportunity to try go down tomorrow (Friday). Does anyone know if this is still going on?

Betsy Kane
Raleigh

Join us on Facebook!