Date: 2/23/17 11:18 am
From: Jim Block <jab...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Townsend's Solitaire in Orford -- one PHOTO
Thanks to Jeff MacQueen for finding this bird and opening his yard to
viewers. I was alone with the Townsend's Solitaire and Jeff for 13 minutes.
We were treated to some nice views. For a small gray bird it sure is pretty.

I have posted one photo here:
http://www.jimblockphoto.com/2017/02/townsends-solitaire-first-look/

I'll certainly post more later today or tomorrow, but as Will Lange says,
"I've got to get back to work."

Jim Block

Etna, NH