Date: 2/23/17 11:16 am
From: 'Molly Jacobson' via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: Re: [NHBirds] FOY Fish Crow - Durham/UNH
I saw three last week, around Horton! I've missed them around campus :)-Molly

On Thursday, February 23, 2017 9:50 AM, David Blezard <dblezard...> wrote:

Yesterday (Feb 22), I found my first two Fish Crows of the year while walking across the main part of the UNH Durham campus near College Brook.  1 was seen and heard while the second was heard only.

Earliest I can recall.  Usually I think of them coming back around Spring Break (March 15).

-David J. Blezard
<dblezard...>