Date: 2/22/17 2:47 pm
From: 'Joann O'Shaughness' via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Re-headed Woodpecker
Finally got to see the bird today. It never came to the feeder during the hour and a half I spent but I was able to watch it in a tree nearby. Picture below.
Heard and saw 2 red-winged black birds today from Landing Rd. and Goss Farm. Both adult males singing their hearts out.

https://flic.kr/p/R8khnF
Best,
JoAnn O'Shaughnessy
Hampton