Date: 2/21/17 5:08 am
From: Dan Rottino via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Northern Shrike continues
The NORTHERN SHRIKE reported yesterday was just seen in the lower part of the field at 8:00am at the same location.

Dan Rottino
East Haddam, CT

On Feb 20, 2017, at 3:52 PM, Steve Morytko via CTBirds <ctbirds...><mailto:<ctbirds...>> wrote:

The Northern Shrike (juvenile) was hunting in the multiflora rose hedgerow in the field across from our home at 288 Varga Road in Ashford. I've posted photos to Facebook pages of CT Birding and COA. Steve MorytkoAshford CT