Date: 2/17/17 6:41 am
From: Michael Linz <mplinz...>
Subject: Re: Banded Red-Tailed Hawk found dead - Preliminary Necropsy results
Jonathan,
While you may not be part of the WE, others on the listserv are. And I
would bet that of those that are not part of the WE know someone who is
part of the WE. While those that are not part of the WE cannot have a
direct impact by their purchases, they would be better off to spend our
time educating those that they know that are part of the WE than
complaining to each other about the people that are part of the WE. I
think we depend way too much on government to be our conscience...

So if you use the products...switch to save alternatives.
If you know someone that uses the products...educate them of their harm and
that there are safer alternatives.

Michael(Conway)

Join us on Facebook!