Date: 2/16/17 5:06 pm
From: Gregg Goodrich <gregggoodrich...>
Subject: [cobirds] Singing Dippers - RMNP and Lyons
Today we had singing American Dippers at Endovally - Alluvial Fan (West
campground) in Rocky Mountain National Park and at Meadow Park in Lyons. No
sign of the Golden Eagles at Meadows Park yet.

In RMNP the dipper was under the bridge. We also had the Brown Creeper,
Pygmy Nuthatches and Mountain Chickadee at the campground. Just a beautiful
day at the park.

Mountain Bluebird at Cub Lake in RMNP and then a few photos in the
checklist from Bear Lake where we snowshoed.

eBird Checklist – Rocky Mountain NP--Bear Lake Rd., Colorado – Wed Feb 15,
2017 – 5 species http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S34391983

Gregg Goodrich
Highlands Ranch