Date: 2/14/17 1:01 pm
From: Johnson, Candice E., MD. <Candice.Johnson...>
Subject: [cobirds] Cedar Waxwings in south Park Hill, Denver County
Today at 8 am we had the first look at Cedar Waxwings in our yard near Monaco Blvd & 23rd Avenue. Twelve birds landed in the top of our Siberian Elm and sunned themselves for about 5 minutes. We have never seen them anywhere in Park Hill previously, although others may have seen them.

Candice Johnson
Denver
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that reading, copying, using or distributing this message is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message from your computer system.