Date: 2/14/17 7:05 am
Subject: Re: Wood Thrush - Santee Coastal Reserve, SC AND KISKADEE
A quick check of the CBC photo gallery at
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.carolinabirdclub.org_gallery_&d=DwIFaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=MtBWWqYW6qdA5JnMywHfQ03Gpp7-pIAHX8lD0zO03mI&s=7ZK8E19eYjY86jtT1u0J7wP3-hADCFZaRhsqs9j1LkE&e= shows that photos of the Wood
Thrush have been posted; also that the finder of the Great Kiskadee has
posted her photos (although of course more would be welcome).

I might also note that a Veery has been eBirded in Raleigh. I'm dubious
but if anyone is in the area it might be desirable to check it out.

Kent Fiala

Join us on Facebook!