Date: 2/12/17 9:08 am
From: 'Rosanne J.' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Unusual Canada Goose, Arapahoe County

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-2tmKwF-tl6A/WKB70R-24EI/AAAAAAAAAM8/sl-sMFIPnqA3XXXlZ2eG-deWUHnoeq7IgCLcB/s1600/P2031555%2BLeucistic%2BGoose_1.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-wXe0B7ze8qI/WKB76XnGsFI/AAAAAAAAANA/-5S8jB_C65MmxqfIFNO-0cyQSPteVdIcwCLcB/s1600/P2031567%2BLeucistic%2BGoose%2B_2.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ud4rszzWTW4/WKB7unxsbEI/AAAAAAAAAM4/LuwXeiKEUPMosnCVW8ljXAJT3KHK9cCRwCLcB/s1600/P2031573%2BLeucistic%2BGoose_3.jpg>

Hi Chris,
I would venture to say this is the same goose I saw Friday, February 3rd
at the fringe of the playing fields behind Sheridan High School, near the
playground of the Sheridan Rec Ctr. The neck was brown, which I think shows
in my photos, and the feet are not black. I Googled leucistic goose and saw
similar images as opposed to images of a hybrid goose. I thought it was
very pretty!
Rosanne J.
Centennial