Date: 2/11/17 8:30 pm
From: 'chrisblakeslee' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Unusual Canada Goose, Arapahoe County
Saturday, February 11th - - 4:00 p.m.

I found one of the more unusual Canada Geese I have ever seen. It was in a grazing flock of geese at Harlow Park, Belleview Ave. and Lowell Blvd., Littleton, Arapahoe Country (just east of Bow Mar). This bird is normal size, has a white body, and the neck and head have normal coloration.

Chris Blakeslee
Centennial, CO