Date: 2/10/17 3:22 pm
Subject: Re: Great Kiskadee Bear Island
Kent - the statement "regular on the Bahamas" seemed to be an
assertion of regular vagrancy there. Or in Bermuda?

But both the Bahamas and Bermuda are well east of the Mississippi, for
which there is no known precedent for Great Kiskadee *naturally*
occurring.

Nathan Dias - Charleston, SC

Join us on Facebook!