Date: 2/10/17 1:45 pm
From: Joe Roller <jroller9...>
Subject: [cobirds] First of spring east slope Cinnamon Teal - McClellen Res, Aarapahoe; & Dunlin
The Dunlin and a Killdeer continue together at McClellen Reservoir at the
east end mud flats.

I confirmed that these two birds are indeed friends, actually drinking
buddies, as I saw them hanging out together at a bar.
(sandbar).

I was pleasantly surprised to find two drake Cinnamon Teal, first CO East
Slope reports
to eBird this year.

Joe Roller,
Denver