Date: 2/9/17 8:23 pm
From: Ben S <benrmnp...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Dunlin - Interspecies friendship?
I would like to say December's Wilson's Snipe and Purple Sandpiper at
Dillon. However, these birds actually appeared to dislike each other.
Purple Sandpiper chased Wilson's Snipe away when I was there once in late
Dec. To my knowledge, Chatfield's current Trumpeter is a loner with no
friends : (.

Ben Sampson
Centennial