Date: 2/8/17 6:32 pm
From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Olivia, Calhoun County - Anis and Long-billed Thrashers
Those Thrashers have been there a long time...At least since the early
90's...It amazed me. Never had a Curved-billed there tho. The Anis in
Feb is cool tho There is a house near there that has palms, and every
winter for a while had YTWAs....But I can not remember where that house is
but near the little park I think.

--

Brush Freeman
Biospatialservices.com