Date: 2/8/17 12:06 pm
Subject: Re: Saw-whet Owl taping
To all, my apology for accidently omitting the key word ("not") in my last
posting on this subject. Careless editing on my part. The sentence should
have read "... this particular reg is part of the Code of Federal
Regulations and *not* limited just to NPS properties". Sorry about that!
Mark

Marcus B. Simpson, Jr.
Hendersonville, NC

Join us on Facebook!