Date: 2/2/17 1:44 pm
From: Laguna Atascosa <laguna.atascosa...>
Subject: [texbirds] Laguna Atascosa NWR Bird Tour 2/2/2017
Hey everyone! (How is it already February?) Had another fabulous day
birding here at Laguna! We also saw quite a few birds on our habitat tours
this morning and afternoon, including an aplomado falcon both times. They
also saw one on the birding tour! For an endangered species, they sure
aren't shy.
Our bird and habitat tours will continue now through March, every Thursday,
Friday, and Saturday.

If interested in making a reservation for one of our bird tours or for more
information, call the Visitor Center at (956) 748-3607 ex. 111, or get more
information on our website at http://tinyurl.com/zfq3gyo

Laguna Atascosa
Bill and Judy Lubben
Feb 2, 2017
8:20 AM
Traveling
18.00 miles
245 Minutes
All birds reported? Yes
Comments: Laguna Atascosa NWR morning bird tour
Submitted from eBird for iOS, version 1.4.2 Build 114

2 Greater White-fronted Goose
65 Snow Goose
2 American Wigeon
5 Mottled Duck