Date: 2/2/17 5:45 am
From: <maikel.wise...>
Subject: [cobirds] Mount Evans and Weasel - ASGD Master Birder Program

On our first Audubon Master Birder field trip (August 2015), our class went
to Mount Evans to study Rosy Finches and American Pipits. We listened to
the Pipits and watched them bob up and down along the shoreline of Summit
Lake. The Rosy Finches landed on the nearby snow fields. The highlight
wasn’t a bird though. A weasel showed up carrying a vole. You never know
what you will see on these trips.

Want to improve all aspects of your birding skills? The Audubon Society of
Greater Denver is offering a Master Birder Program in 2017. Check out the
program at:
http://www.denveraudubon.org/programs-events/programs-eventscourses-and-learning-programsaudubon-master-birder-2.

For further questions you can email them at <info...>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-8C8dqokSrtw/WIzGu7a8U6I/AAAAAAAAAW0/yiB0pdLrmpE0pQaCGXm3YoOQNVdJetlSwCLcB/s1600/Story1_KH_Mt.Evans.jpg>

Maikel Wise

Longmont, Colorado