Date: 2/1/17 3:36 pm
Subject: Re: Barnacle Goose
Peggy and Mike Eubank and I birded Vernon James on Saturday. I took
pictures of a white-headed goose, but I don't think it was a Barnacle
Goose. Here is the checklist with photos.
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__ebird.org_ebird_view_checklist_S34042691&d=CwIBaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=EUZK149dkw_ePjH4iovQ_aRZ60u1clVZTgpTum1vjxk&s=Ntac1ZHFLxR-5mxhTKtZP7VxkWOij35ocE2ca5PwFlI&e=

Sure would like it to be a Barnacle Goose. ;>)

Lee

--
Lee Loudenslager Adams
Suggett's Point Warsaw, VA