Date: 1/31/17 5:07 pm
From: Bob White <bobwhitebsacbc...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Harris County TX wolf
I am sorry to have caused all this confusion. It appears that Muffin and Mr. Big Stuff jumped the fence again and are on the loose. Don't worry. They're really friendly. Anyone who sees them would be doing me a favor if you could call me and let me know where they are. Better yet, load them in your car and bring them back to me. They're suckers for Snausages. Muffin is the larger one (I know - the smaller one is Mr. Big Stuff).

Bob White
Spring, TX

> On Jan 31, 2017, at 11:07 AM, Ray Porter <ray.porter314...> wrote:
>
> About 6 months ago I talked to a man who spent a lot of time along the San Jacinto River bottom and he told me he had seen a wolf (larger than a coyote and not a dog).
> I was told by photographer, these animals walked slowly across the road ignoring the photographer.
>
> http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/rporter314/media/IMG_1305_zps5aocf8q2.jpg.html
>
> Ray Porter
> Highlands, TX

> from the List Owner