Date: 1/30/17 5:49 pm
From: Susan Schaezler <susan...>
Subject: [texbirds] 1-30-17 Black-headed Grosbeak returns @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
1-30-17 Black-headed Grosbeak returns @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
The Black-headed Grosbeaks have returned--male Friday, before we left town and female today. Harris's Sparrow also and this weekend, LeConte's Sparrow too. Don is getting ~7 species of sparrows in a short time lately.

We were at my 8 yr old's International Gymnastics Meet, so no pictures until we returned. This is where we were--amazing what an 8 yr old can do! https://www.facebook.com/michael.schaezler/posts/10155066570029189

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org, http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L213585?yr=cur
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS
http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner

Join us on Facebook!