Date: 1/30/17 5:04 pm
From: Anthony Hewetson <fattonybirds...>
Subject: [texbirds] Highlights from Lynn County on 22 January 2017
Greetings All:
As many of you may recall I had a 'momentary lapse of reason' with cranes
on 22 January. The photographs (available on eBird) made it clear that I
had seen an adult Whooping Crane just east of O'Donnell. Given recent
history, this is, arguably, even better than a Common Crane for our region
in winter:)

Other highlights for the day included 17 Snow Geese north of O'Donnell, 24
Canvasbacks at Skeen Playa, 1 Merlin near Wilson, and 1 Common Raven just
east of O'Donnell.

Anthony 'Fat Tony' Hewetson; Lubbock

http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner