Date: 1/29/17 6:19 pm
From: Clay Taylor <Clay.Taylor...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Houston Greater Pewee's (1/29)
Aw, it's simple - they like TX BBQ!

Clay Taylor
TOS Life Member
Calallen (Corpus Christi) TX
<Clay.taylor...>
401-965-9064

-----Original Message-----
From: <texbirds-bounce...> [mailto:<texbirds-bounce...>] On Behalf Of Charles W. Easley
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2017 1:22 PM
To: <jmhinson...>; TEXBIRDS <texbirds...>

This brings up the statement, about the Golden Crowned Warbler. Someone posted "he's back". Did the bird ever leave? Did he over winter, over summer?
And if he left and returned, where did he go back to, Mexico, Central
America?? Good work and details on the (2) Greater Pewee's
in Houston.

Charles Easley
Cleburne, Texas