Date: 1/29/17 4:47 pm
From: <tdfrtr...>
Subject: [cobirds] Brant, White Fronted Goose, Nice Birders and Something Else
Thanks to all who posted about the Brant in Arvada. A first for me. Was
there yesterday, same time as Luke who posted while we were there. A bunch
of great folks were there and it is so nice to meet nice people who are
willing to share their expertise and love of birds.

I did see this bird as well--can anyone help me ID? He was on the
opposite side of the parking lot where people are viewing the Brant
(southeast side along the walking path) . He is not in my Sibley's but
looks like a Ross in many ways...small blue bill, blue legs..maybe a dark
juvenile?

Happy Birding,
Brian

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-E2FVZIbyx5Q/WI6Iwefz03I/AAAAAAAAARw/H1H-5eEDoNYQsQzXJ74o5SK-uUOdfmcywCLcB/s1600/0H0A1423.jpg>