Date: 1/27/17 11:23 am
Subject: Re: Golden Eagle-Alligator NWR
Hello Jack and Carolina Birders,

Has anyone been able to relocate the Golden Eagle spotted this morning
(somewhere ) along the long drive of Sawyer Road in the Alligator River
National Wildlife Refuge? I'm going to look after work 4 pm and am curious
to hear of the most recent reports. Or perhaps receive more detailed
directions.

Thanks for your help,

Jim Gould
Southern Shores, NC

On Jan 27, 2017 8:50 AM, "Jack Rogers" <jack...> wrote:

> All,
> Matt Janson and I's CBC trip to Alligator just found a near adult Golden
> Eagle on Sawyer Lake road off of Milltail road. Got great pics and all
> members of the group are looking at it. Hopefully will stick around for
> our afternoon trip.
> Jack Rogers, Mt Pleasant, SC
> --
>
> Jack Rogers