Date: 1/27/17 6:40 am
From: Laguna Atascosa <laguna.atascosa...>
Subject: [texbirds] Laguna Atascosa NWR Bird Tour 1/26/2017
Lots of amazing birds on our tour yesterday! We saw buffleheads, roseate
spoonbills, and even a sprague's pipit! A special treat was the red-tailed
hawk, which isn't seen too often in this area.
Our bird and habitat tours will continue now through March, every Thursday,
Friday, and Saturday.

If interested in making a reservation for one of our bird tours or for more
information, call the Visitor Center at (956) 748-3607 ex. 111, or get more
information on our website at http://tinyurl.com/zfq3gyo

Laguna Atascosa
Jan 26, 2017
8:15 AM
Traveling
10.00 miles
257 Minutes
All birds reported? Yes
Comments: Laguna Atascosa NWR Morning bird tour
Submitted from eBird for iOS, version 1.4.2 Build 114

9 Snow Goose
2 Gadwall
8 Blue-winged Teal
46 Northern Shoveler