Date: 1/26/17 7:59 pm
From: Aaron Tucker <baelnic...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Help with woodpecker ID
So far response seems to be evenly split between Yellow-bellied Sapsucker
and a Williamson's Sapsucker.

Also to clarify I forgot to mention that Washington Park is in Denver and
Denver County if anyone is on a County Big Year or County Checklist.

I'm also going to go try to get better pictures of them tomorrow morning
(email me if you are at the park around 9am).

This is the checklist, I'll have more pictures on it later tonight after I
get the kids down and can download my camera.

Aaron Tucker
Aurora, CO