Date: 1/26/17 12:21 pm
From: Laura Baker <lolabe11...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Golden-crowned Warbler in Refugio
So am I suppose to check Ebird each day? How do I find the information that is relevant to me? Will Ebird email me on all the unusual birds in my area? Oh my oh my, the world is a changing!

Laurie Baker
Bridge City, TX

Sent from my iPad

> On Jan 26, 2017, at 1:42 PM, HARRY FORBES <hforbes...> wrote:
>
> First of all, I have not been to Refugio so have not yet seen subject bird in person.
> A good friend asked me this morning if I had tried for the Golden-crowned Warbler seen during the day yesterday at Lion's/Shelley Park in Refugio. Sincere none of the viewers saw fit to post it to Texbirds, I didn't even know it was there. I had to go to Ebird to get the details.
> So, this is for all Texbirders who still think Texbirds is relevant and should be used for unusual sightings. Subject bird was seen by several observers yesterday....and I would assume it's still there.
> Last year, one was present there for several days, so it isn't entirely unexpected.
> Harry Forbes (San Antonio and Port Alto)

> from the List Owner

http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner

Join us on Facebook!